Core + Foot Reflexology Certification Course
Contact for next start dates
- 7 week online/virtual training program with a certified instructor.
- 1.5 hours weekly, (TBD).
- Followed by a written exam (online).
- 3-day in-class/onsite practical training sessions in Peachland, BC.
- Self-paced study: Minimum 52 Case Studies after practical training.
- Review class (online) 6 months after practical training & completion of case studies
- Once we have met for the mandatory review, you will receive a Core & Foot Reflexology Certification from Maralee.
- *To receive your RCRT designation you are required to pass a written & practical exam thru RAC, Reflexology Association of Canada.
- Have access to the internet
- Be able to watch & listen to video tutorials online
- Be able to download and view PDF files
- Be 18+
What you'll learn
- Reflexology & Healing
- Anatomy & Biomechanics Of The Feet
- Foot Disorders
- Reflexology Points
- Reflexology Techniques
- The Reflexology Session
- Reflexology & The Nervous System
- When Not To Use Reflexology
- The Sequence & Closing Down
- And So Much More!
31 Hours in-class training (zoom & in person)
25 Hours of Home Study (workbook provided)
104 Hours + of Case Studies (52 sessions at 2 hrs each)
Minimum of 6 people 6 sessions each, the rest can be fewer.
3 Hours of mandatory review
4 Hours of exams—Written Theory Exam & Practical Exam 2 hours each.
169 Hours in Total
Start studying today!
Receive your manual, workbook, and 2 charts upon paid registration.
3 monthly payments of $585 CAD
6 monthly payments of $300 CAD
or Pay in Full $1700 CAD